Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing

This morning when I went to pick Ben up in the YMCA nursery he was fully engrossed in trying to shove small cars into a plastic barn. The work of a toddler is never done, right? So I was expecting a fit when I tried to put his sweater on; however, when I told him it was time to go and he had to put the car down he stood up, walked over to another little girl and handed her the car he'd been playing with. It was so sweet I thought I'd melt on the spot.

He also shared with his friend Amelia the other day at the mall. We were in the play area and Amelia's mom was trying to get her to eat some cheese, because she'd refused to eat lunch. Ben was snacking on Goldfish crackers and though I wasn't giving any to Amelia, in motherly solidarity, Ben kept slipping them to her. That was also very sweet, though it's hard to believe they're already ganging up on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment