Monday, June 1, 2009

He's really, really, ridiculously good looking

When I was pregnant one of my fears was having a baby that was ugly or weird looking, but not noticing it. I was afraid my motherly love would blind me to anything strange.

Well, 9 months (tomorrow) have passed and I think it's safe to say we have a really cute baby. Literally any time we take Ben somewhere he gets compliments. Yesterday we went to First Watch for lunch and there were a lot of people waiting for tables. When we walked in we were greeted with a chorus of, "Aaahhh!" "What a cute baby!" "Love the red hair!" "He's adorable!"




Can you blame them?

1 comment:

  1. Of course he's cute!!
    Wes and I talk about this all the time too. We are mean people though who walk through malls judging the cuteness of other people's babies. We are destined to have bad karma.

    ReplyDelete