Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hallelujah!

Do you hear it? The choir of angels on high? Or maybe you can see our house bathed in heavenly light.

Because at age 5 months and 5 days, Benjamin Hal finally slept through the night!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, that requires 10 exclamation points.) We didn't hear a peep out of him until 6:08am.

Last night my parents (a.k.a. Oma & Opa) watched Ben while Heath and I went to a movie. I don't know what kind of a voodoo spell they put on him, but I need that recipe! A movie and a baby who sleeps through the night?! I feel like I've won the lottery.

I am under no illusions that this will be a permanent situation. I fully expect that tonight he'll go back to his wakeful ways. But now we know he can do it. We have proof. And you know how babies always relent in the face of logic and proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment